Kefir lime margaritas
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 0 hr 0 min | Servings: 3-4 servings | Difficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces white tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec or Cointreau
- 8 ounces kefir water
- Juice of 1 lime, or 4-6 packets "True Lime"
1. Mix all ingredients in a 1 quart mason jar. Screw on lid, and shake until well combined.
2. Open jar, add several ice cubes, and stir until ice cold (okay to shake if you don't mind a cloudy margarita).
3. Strain into margarita glasses (with salted rims, if you like that). Should make about 4 margaritas.
Note: I'm not sure whether prolonged exposure to alcohol will kill the cultures in your kefir water, but I don't think so. Alcohol is one byproduct of kefiring. Just in case, be sure to mix up the batch right before serving.
Source: My collection
Sent from Paprika Recipe Manager.