Buttery Garlic and Cheddar Biscuits
- ¼ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/3 cup sifted Coconut Flour
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, and grease.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Fold in cheese.
- Drop batter by the 2 oz scoop onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing and serving. Make sure that biscuits are completely cool before storage or they won't stay crisp!