My estrogen count is way way up. My new doctor confirmed my PCOS diagnosis yesterday after an ultrasound. She said that my estrogen is elevated because I haven't ovulated in months. So, I have started taking progesterone to induce a period, then I'll take clomid to induce ovulation. Hopefully, this will start the old ball rolling. Can extra estrogen make you beastly? I am wondering.
So, the whole point of figuring out this PCOS thing, and getting my body in gear, is because I am, at least now, not ovulating and therefore infertile. Hubby and I have been thinking about having another child.
Let's make a list of priorities:
- Keep a close eye on the health of my dad and grandma, and be the health bouncer in my family.
- Spend time with my family.
- Get healthy.
- Get my billable hours on track at work.
- Get City and related stuff in order.
- Enjoy being an adult.
- Take on a hobby.
- Think about having another baby.
- Think about running for office again (I really want to take a term off).
Why do I feel selfish and kind of sad? Am I depressed? I just don't feel like myself! I am going to go back through my old blog posts, and remind myself that I am usually a happy person who feels well!!!
Ow. The headache has moved on to the top of my head, my temples, and behind my ears, despite the acetominophen I just took. Maybe I should wait until I feel better before I make any Life Choices.