- 1/3 cup coconut oil (should be liquid, if it is solid at your version of room temp, warm it slightly)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup xylitol
- 24 drops liquid splenda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
1. Blend coconut oil and cocoa powder, making sure to get all the lumps out.
2. In a bowl, beat together eggs, faux sugars, salt and vanilla.
3. Stir in cocoa mixture.
4. Add sifted coconut flour and whisk the batter well until there are no lumps.
5. Pour batter into a greased 8" square baking pan.
6. Bake at 350' for 30-35 minutes.