- 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) water
- 1/2 - 3/4 tbsp Truvia
- 1 jigger (1.5 oz) tequila
- 2 Tablespoons (1 oz) lime juice - bottled more convenient, fresh tastes a lot better
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- Ice - small handful
- Margarita salt or kosher salt
- Measure the water into a large microwave proof glass, and add the Truvia. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then remove from the microwave, and stir until Truvia is completely dissolved in the water.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (minus the salt), and stir stir stir until fully incorporated and the liquid is icy cold.
- Serve in a salt-lined glass if you wish. I like mine without salt, on the rocks. Or... if you like it frozen, just dump the margarita and rocks into a blender and let it whir, baby.
I have a plan for margarita #3, but you're just going to have to wait for it!