|Check out the ribs on that baby.|
Here's my quickie recipe:
Kate's Sauteed Kale
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups of kale, chopped into a fine chiffonade1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Melt butter and olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add chili flakes and garlic to the melted fat, and cook until garlic is softened but not brown.
- Add kale to pan, and toss to coat in the melted fat.
- Add lemon zest and salt to kale, and toss to combine.
- Sautee kale for 3-5 minutes. The kale should be vibrant green, and slightly softened. Serve!
I served this kale with garlic-y, parmesan crusted, butter fried, wild-caught haddock. It was really delicious!