Monday, April 4, 2011

End of Week 10 - weigh in (a day late)

I weighed in yesterday, on April 3rd, at 215.5, which is one more pound lost from last week.  I also lost about 3/4 of an inch from around my waist.  Last week was a tough one.  I had not been feeling well - the week was plagued with headaches, moodiness... you name it.  I seem to have a headache all of the time, and ibuprofen and tylenol do little to help.  I'm not sure if this is the result of my new meds, or if it is the start of allergy season, and I have some kind of sinus thing going on.  I am going to call the MD who prescribed the new meds, and see what she says.  Hormones are serious stuff. 

I was hoping to pen a new post this week, entitled, "high energy... I love Mondays!"  That is not going to happen.  I'm still tired, moody, and headachey.  I hope I can get some resolution from the MD.

Cheers, and here's to feeling better in every way!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...