Friday, September 23, 2011

LCHF and Primal Blogger Recipe Share Friday!

Are your dinners feeling repetitive? 

Have your spouse/children/pack of wildebeasts recently been heard to utter, under their collective breaths, "grilled chicken again?"  Are they forming a picket line RIGHT NOW on your front lawn? 

Put down the pitchforks, people, for together we can fix anything! 


Today, please post a comment with a link to your favorite LCHF and/or Primal recipe (yours or someone else's), so that we will have the best of the best all in one place.
And to get things started, here's my pick: 

8 comments:

  1. Juicy Grass Fed Beef Burgers! http://www.catesnutrition.com/juicy-grass-fed-beef-burgers/ Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add in my Low Carb Bread Recipes (very versatile!) and my Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies Two of my favorite treats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...