Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/11, "which low carb diet is best for me... charting my own course"

I realized today that I've probably been overdoing it with the cheese and nuts.  I think that I&N is a little too lax on the instructions.  I&N is based on Atkins, but much more loosey-goosey on the restrictions.  I've been following the Atkins diet bulletin board, realizing that this loosey-gooseyness (is that a word?) is probably causing me to eat too many carbs and not enough protein and fat.  I've been doing the research on ketogenic diets, in general.  I'm going to try to create my own unified approach, based on Atkins and the recent studies that have come out.  I've ordered a kindle copy of the "New Atkins" and also the original "Atkins", which includes Atkins' testimony to the Senate in '73.  I'm going to think about and chart a course that works for me.  In the meanwhile, I'm going to do I&N but make sure that it doesn't violate Atkins induction rules.  That means NO PEANUT BUTTER.  Oh breakfast, how shall I eat you now??  I will puke if I have to eat bacon and eggs every day, or some variation thereon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...