Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weigh In, 3/6/11, end of week 6

The end of week 6 is nigh! 

Weigh In: well, I finally hit my 220 milestone.  It is good news :)  My measurements didn't change so dramatically this week, which is kind of a bummer. Maybe it is one of those things.... lose weight or lose inches, but not both at the same time?  Who knows?  Anyway, I'm glad for the weight reduction.

This weekend: was fun, and a little wild.  Saturday started off soooo healthy.  First thing in the morning, I hit the gym, did week 1 day 1 of the race training program and the full weight training circuit.  To the grocery store for some healthy food items, home to prepare a bunch of low carb stuff for the week.  Later, however, I went out with the girls for my aunt's birthday.  We did dinner and went to a club for dancing and a show.  The food was good....shrimp cocktail, strip steak, asparagus, oh my.  Delicious.  However, I did drink alcohol: 2 glasses of cabernet sauvignon and 2 vodka martinis with extra lime.  Sinfully good.  I danced all night.  I'm definitely feeling it today, with my tired, old lady knees (holy crap they hurt), my scratchy man voice, and a good dose of cottonmouth.

I will post more later, after the hangover dissipates.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...