Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let me introduce evil Kate...

Yesterday, i was really mean... Totally grumpy, completely frustrated, with no tolerance for anything. I have no idea what is going on. It persisted today. I am fighting it, but with little success. Everything is annoying me and i find myself smiling around clenched teeth. I am not fooling anyone! I cannot attribute it to anything in particular! I hope it cuts out before I get voted out of the house! It is seriously strange... I look back at the blog and I am usually in pretty good spirits. The diet is going well. I am low carbing consistently and I have stayed in ketosis for the past couple of weeks without interruption. I haven't been able to exercise like I have been...that kind of bums me out. Good things have happened this week, at work, at home and with city stuff. Gotta be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...