Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/11, Day 31, "working it"

Working on a new me!  This diet has helped me to regain some of the confidence and sense of responsibility that I have been missing.  I realize that I’ve been drifting for a while.

So, today I was up at 6 a.m. and in to work by 7:30.  That adds an hour and a half on to my workday.  This should help my billables.  I hate getting up in the morning.  But this morning, it wasn’t so bad.  I actually woke up about 5 minutes before the alarm went off.  And, I packed my gym bag and threw it in the car in case I had some extra time after my city meeting this evening. 

I’m working on self discipline.  This week, I’m a success.  I’ve been in ketosis for the past 7 days; yesterday I went to the gym and did some good fat burning exercise for 45 minutes, plus cool down.  Today, I’m at work early, and maybe back to the gym this evening if I can. 

If I keep this up, I may not recognize myself for much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...