Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 20 - 2/14/11

I am attacking this diet with renewed ferocity!  Watch out!  Yesterday, I drank at least 9 or 10 large glasses of water, ate a ton of fresh veggies, and was really careful about my carb intake. 

This morning, I had yet another super poop.  Holy crap that was some crap.  Sorry to be gross, but this is totally bizarro and a completely different kind of poop than I've ever had before.  And I experience absolutely no discomfort during its prep and execution, which is new for me.  Once again, I pooed last night before bed - a normal looking, normal sized poo.  This morning, I deposited a long, smooth, thin snake in the toilet that was well over 1 foot in length.  It was effortless, it took only seconds to evacuate.  I think that it is a good sign.  I&N talk about "super poops" as being a sign that the diet is going well.  I've been really careful with following the diet the past few days, and I've been rewarded with 2 super poops in a row in the a.m. 

I daily weighed today.  I just couldn't help it - I had to see what effect my super poops were having on my weight.  It was kind of an experiment.  I'm down 1 pound since yesterday at the same time.  That's it for my daily weighing this week, though.  I am not going to let myself get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...