Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 27 – 2/18/11

I started off the day feeling phenomenal!  Woke up, had a super poop, and the ketostix indicated that I am still in ketosis and putting out more ketones today than I was yesterday.  I feel slimmer, and think that I notice less fat in my midsection.  No daily weighing!

As usual, I took my vitamins with a ton of water, ate a tablespoon of peanut butter for breakfast (not hungry again), and was out the door.  For lunch today, I grabbed a salad at the office cafeteria: a ton of raw spinach, chopped eggs, cheddar cheese, broccoli, cucumbers, onions, turkey breast and some bacon, topped off with oil and vinegar.  It was pretty good, although it probably would have been tastier with blue cheese dressing or something along those lines.  I’ve been hitting the water – I’m probably up to 5 large glasses by now.

However, an hour after lunch, and I am struck with this strange, heady feeling.  I feel utterly exhausted and as if I could fall asleep where I am sitting.  It is clear that I am burning the candle at both ends this week, and I am getting stressed about the amount of work I’m not doing when I’m busy keeping tabs on my father’s medical care because I can’t trust the medical professionals to do their jobs! 

Jeez.  Maybe just a quick nap – who would notice?  Just kidding!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...