- Keeping the carbs below 40/day (usually in the 30/day range, but sometimes a little higher if I eat berries);
- Exercising about twice/week – 30 minutes cardio (usually elliptical), then resistance training with weight machines for about 15 minutes; and
- Evening mediation/weight loss visualization, using Jon Gabriel's free MP3 on his website, http://www.gabrielmethod.com./
- I know that I need to drink more water and cut down on stress.
- Also, I'm drinking about 2 cups caffeinated coffee per day – do you think that needs to be cut down/eliminated?
- Also - what about fasting? Does anyone know of a good low-carb fast that might do the trick?
- Should I up the exercise, or tweak what I'm doing?
- Any low-carb foods that should be avoided at this time (artificial sweeteners, nuts, cheese, etc.)?
I am really thinking about doing the Atkins Fat Fast.