Buffalo chicken dip
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Servings: 8 servings | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
2. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
3. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
4. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
6. Serve with celery sticks.
Note: I like this cold with celery sticks. So yummy, and kind of like a buffalo chicken salad. Very delicious.
Source: My collection
Sent from Paprika Recipe Manager.