Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Servings: 2 serving | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- ½ cup cream
- 1/8 tsp Crushed red pepper flake
- Fresh nutmeg, grated, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups raw baby spinach
1. Cook garlic in butter medium saucepan over medium heat until it softens but does not turn brown.
2. Add everything but the spinach to the pan, infusing the cream with the other flavors, heat to simmer slowly over medium low heat.
3. Add spinach in 2 batches, waiting until first batch wilts before adding second batch. Fold cream over spinach mixture to help spinach wilt.
4. When greens arevibrant green but softened, remove from heat and serve.
Source: My collection
Sent from Paprika Recipe Manager.