Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Servings: 4 servings | Difficulty: Easy
- 1-1.25 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1" chunks
- 1/3 cup cashews
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- ½ fresh mango, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, and 2 tbsp coconut oil (or leftover oil from chip recipe, above)
1. Mix all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl, and marinade for at least an hour.
2. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add mixture to hot oil, stir frying quickly, until chicken is brown and cooked through.
4. Serve! You can add some thin scallion slices, chopped cilantro, or a bit of chiffonade basil to the top for some extra flavor and a bit of pizzazz.
Source: My collection
Sent from Paprika Recipe Manager.